Police Files: Sept. 28

Sexual assault in student apt.

On Sept. 5, 2011, officers responded to a complaint of a roommate dispute. The police report stated that on the evening of Sept. 2, 2011 the two female students were drinking and invited a male student over. Later, the female student went to the male student’s apartment. The female student reported that she laid across his bed and was sexually assaulted soon after.  The female victim was taken to a nearby hospital following the report.

Student is harassed via Skype

On Sept. 14, 2011, a female student reported threatening comments from a male student via Skype. She said the male student showed her a gun. Upon search of the male’s room, no firearms were found. The male was instructed to end contact with the student.

Drunk student on soccer fields

On Sept. 23, 2011, officers reported to a call about a disorderly person in the student apartments. The male student, who made the call, stated the person in question had left. A trail of smeared and droplets of blood led outside where a witness said a male was stumbling across the soccer fields. Officers found the subject, who had a BAC level of .325. The subject said he had intentionally broken a beer bottle over his head and punched several walls. The subject was taken to Crittenton hospital.