APRIL 13 WEEKEND EVENTS

Students Against Bullying, Learning and Education Among Friends hosts race and religion forum

Students against Bullying at Oakland University and Learning and Education Among Friends will be hosting a forum titled “Race & Religion Forum” on March 13 in the Oakland Room in the Oakland Center from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The forum will discuss bullying, race and religion. The event is free and open to all OU students, faculty and staff. For more information contact Tara Michener at 734-968-4458, or email her at [email protected]

Graduating seniors display studio art thesis projects

The graduation seniors in studio art will be having the reception for their thesis exhibition titled “AZIMUTH 23” in room 208 of Wilson Hall on April 13 from 5 to 7 p.m. This event is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Dick Goody at 248-370-3008, or email him at [email protected]. The University Chorale and Oakland Chorale will be performing at 1385 S Adams Road in Rochester on April 13 from 8 to 10p.m. All seats are $8. Fore more information, call 248-370-2030.

Dance Theatre, Repertory Dance Company to present forums

OU Dance Theatre and OU Repertory Dance Company will be presenting their forum from 8 to 10 p.m. on April 14 and 15 in the Varner Recital Hall. Tickets are $14 for the general public and $8 for students. For more information, call 248-370-2030.