We’re going to Disney World!

On Friday, Jan. 8, the Student Program Board promoted tickets to its annual spring break trip. Mickey and Minnie invited students to get more information on the trip to Walt Disney World resorts in Orlando, Florida. 

It is never too early in the semester to start thinking about spring break.

Pack your swimsuits and sunglasses! The Student Program Board of Oakland University has revealed the mystery destination of their annual spring break trip.

For $395, SPB is offering a seven-day, six-night trip to Walt Disney World resorts in Orlando, Florida. The cost includes charter bus transportation, lodging and a three-day pass to the Disney parks.

“Students will also be offered the option to purchase a $65 Park Hopper pass for Universal Studios Orlando Resort,” Liz Iwanski, Travel Director for Student Program Board, said. “The first three days will be for students to visit the Disney parks and the fourth day will be for Universal Studios or enjoying the hotel commodities.”

Oakland University students will depart at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 20 and will return to OU by 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 28th. Participants will be housed at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, located less than two miles from Animal Kingdom, for the duration of the trip.

“The trip is open to Oakland University students only,” Iwanski said. “Individuals must present their Grizzly ID at the CSA window and may not purchase tickets for other Oakland students. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be made.”

Ticket sales will open at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at the CSA ticket window.

“After months of planning, I am very excited to attend this trip and I think students should be too,” Iwanski said. “Disney really is a place of magic that can combine both fun and learning opportunities. I can’t wait for our group to have a chance to experience all that the parks have to offer.”

For more information and updates about the trip, be sure to “like” the Disney World Winter Break Trip Ticket Sales page on Facebook or contact SPB at [email protected] or (248) 370-4295.