Survey says family feud style show coming to campus

The Student Program Board is bringing the popular television game show Family Feud to Oakland University in their production of Campus Feud on Nov. 19.

“Our goal is to have our event mirror Family Feud,” Sarah Novak, student program board special events director, said. “We will be offering an opportunity for students to participate as contestants in the show and compete for a chance to win a variety of prizes.”

Individuals who participate in Campus Feud will take part in the Student Program Board edition of the “Bullseye Game” featured on television show. This section will consist of a variety of ‘Survey Says’ trivia questions specific to college students, as well as some that feature specifics about Oakland University’s campus and students.

“We thought this would be a unique event to host because it’s something that hasn’t been done in a while and most people love game shows,” Novak said. “This will give students a chance to participate in an experience that they may not have anywhere else. Our event will be held in Banquet Room A of the Oakland Center on Thursday, November 19 from 6:30 p.m., to 9:00 p.m..”

For anyone looking to participate in Campus Feud, visit www.oakland.edu/spb and click on the Campus Feud link. There you will find a list of survey questions on GrizzOrgs that you may answer for the ‘Survey Says’ portion of the show. Those who complete the survey will have an increased chance of being called up to the stage to participate.