America, known for blind overconfidence and being the best at everything has been smashing records all year long.
Setting extreme heat waves, creating The Expendables 2 and having the biggest presidential election to date, America is setting records left and right.
Here are 10 Olympic moments you should look out for…
10. Kanye West attempts to steal someone else’s gold medal during their country anthem.
9. The new London-based McDonald’s setting the new world record for sending Olympic athletes into cardiac arrest.
8. Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel hosting the trampoline events.
6. Nicolas Cage tries to steal the torch, claiming it to be part of some conspiracy.
5. England’s subsequent fall as a powerful nation and decision-maker from selecting Duran Duran as a headliner not in 1942.
4. Michael Phelps using a snorkel during synchronized swimming to smoke weed during the freestyle relay.
3. Matt Groening suing the Olympics for their logo, which strangely resembles sexual acts within the Simpsons realm.
2. An airborne release of bath salts, leading to new world records in track due to competitors being chased by face-eating zombies.
1. Spell check is forgotten and all uniforms and leotards become emblazoned with an “Amercia” logo.