With so much on the plates of Golden Grizzlies this month, we understand the relentless need to relieve some stress. Well, most likely after finals are over, but we’d like to think you’ll get to some comic relief remedies sooner than later. Here’s a comprehensive list of the 10 things we are planning to take care of in place of crying. We also derive great pleasure from making other people uncomfortable, and this list is exactly how to accomplish those feats.
10. Take your most “hood-looking” friends and treat them to a mani/pedi adventure.
9. Go enjoy sunlight, take a long walk on the beach and then take up smoking.
8. Punch people in the face, right before they begin to eat their food.
7. Get a facial from one of your classmates. A certified, professional male classmate.
6. Go see a movie while wearing a long-necked giraffe outfit.
5. Go to Ann Arbor on April 20.
4. Draw Digimon characters with the Pokéchalkers.
3. (censored by the editor, but it had something to do with sex).
2. Listen to “Sexy and I Know It” while sexily eating a big jar of mayonnaise.
1. Start a food war at an old folks home and leave while they have flashbacks.